Koru's Return Policy
All refund rights under both State and Commonwealth law apply.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure. If the failure is minor, we reserve our right to offer to repair only. We reserve the right to not offer a refund or an exchange coupon.
Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under the policy and our obligations to you.
When you change your mind:
- At Koru you have 28 days to return your items (some exclusion apply) for a full refund (less any shipping expenses incurred by Koru), or exchange (with additional shipping charges applied) as long as it is returned in a saleable condition with original proof of purchase. The refund will be provided using your original payment method.
- By saleable condition we mean that the item hasn’t been opened or used, is still in its original packaging and all manuals, packaging and accessories are included.
Excluded change of mind items:
The following items can not be returned if you change your mind:
- Perishable goods
- Beauty and spa products (including body mitts and cloths)
- Cosmetics (if hygiene seal is broken)
- Baby wraps
- Baby rattles
- Gift cards
Koru will accept returns and provide you with an exchange voucher, refund (refund will be provided using original payment method) or repair where:
- The item is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
- The item is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product does not match the sample or our description; and
Koru may elect to return the product to the manufacturer’s repair agent to determine the nature of the problem. We reserve the right not to offer an exchange voucher, refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
Gift Cards cannot be returned if you change your mind. They also will not be exchanged for another denomination or tender such as cash. Koru will accept returns and provide you with an exchange gift card where the item is faulty or is not of acceptable quality. Please note that Koru is not responsible for and is unable to replace gift cards which are lost or stolen.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unopened or unused, still in its original packaging and with all manuals, packaging and accessories which are included.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
1/92 Anderson Street
MANUNDA QLD 4870
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of any shipping costs incurred by Koru will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.